HRC Fitness presents an
Indoor Triathlon Challenge!
Who can participate? HRC Members ages 16 and up
Date of Final Event April 30 – May 6
“RACE DAY” details:
- 300-yard swim (16 one way laps in the pool)
- Timed bike ride (40 mins on spin bike set at med. resistance)
- 5K Run (3.1 miles on the Treadmill)
Register for our training session online, on our mobile app or at Member Services.
Training begins on March 12th
Training Schedules will be distributed through email, and can also be printed at Member Services by request.
Training cost: $30 entry fee (includes custom Triathlon T-shirt and 8 weeks of workouts).
All participants must be members of HRC Fitness.
How often is it suggested participants train on their own?
- A schedule is provided to workout 6 days per week. The average workout is 45 – 60 minutes per day but can be up to 90 minutes.
- “Brick” style workouts provided pair swim, bike, and run for optimal cross training. An additional strength training day and rest day are also included in your 6-day workout schedule.
What if I need assistance with swimming?
- Open swim time is available: There is always one lane open for members in our swimming pool on-site (1st come, 1st serve).
- The pool has the least activity before 9:00 am, weekdays 12:00pm-4: 00 pm and weekends after 1:00m. Pool schedules can be picked up at Member Services or viewed online here.
- Optional Swim Coaching Lessons: great for those learning to swim or want to improve form and speed.
Five 30-minute sessions with Sarah Fulton or Hailey Bein, Assistant Directors of Aquatics and Swim Coaches.
Register by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Private: one-on-one at $150 ($30 per session)
- Semi-Private: 2 students and 1 instructor at $125 ($25 per session)
What’s Happening at HRC Fitness
Whats Happening at HRC Fitness?
Click here to read our latest newsletter.
Sign up to receive news and club promotions each month!
Learn to Swim
Swim Session 2 Registration is OPEN!
Click Here to register or call Member Services.
Session Runs: Monday, February 26 – April 22 (7 Weeks)
BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Serving all-natural Meal Replacement and Recovery Shakes as well as Coffee and light snacks.
Enjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST
every Friday between 4-7pm, and every Sunday, all day!
CLUB CA$H CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS
Club Ca$h is redeemable for items at Boost Cafe and Shakes, or at HRC Fitness towards personal training, small group training, swim lessons, kids programs, racquetball instruction and items at our Pro Shop.
Stop by the Front Desk to purchase CLUB CA$H CARDS!
Leave us any and all comments and feedback about your experience at HRC.
Refer A Friend
Current HRC Members will receive $50 back for each friend that enrolls in a Full Membership. Share your fitness with your friends and family!