Private Swim Lessons
Why may my child benefit from private lessons?
- Your child is stuck on a particular skill and a few private lessons in addition to regular lessons, may help them overcome their obstacle.
- You have a competitive swimmer that needs to focus on a particular stroke or skill to enhance their performance.
- Your child has specific needs that can be better addressed through private lessons. Examples are: Beginning swimmers who are older, children who need to pass a swim test, children who are extremely fearful of the water.
- You know that your child will work better in a one-on-one setting with an instructor.
- When you opt for private swimming lessons for kids, you have the luxury of choosing the time that’s most convenient for you and your child.
Can adults take private lessons?
Yes! Privates are available for adults of all ages and ability levels.
Contact Member Services at (908) 359-3600 for pricing information.
What’s Happening at HRC Fitness
Whats Happening at HRC Fitness?
Click here to read our latest newsletter.
Sign up to receive news and club promotions each month!
Learn to Swim
Swim Session 2 Registration is OPEN!
Click Here to register or call Member Services.
Session Runs: Monday, February 26 – April 22 (7 Weeks)
BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Serving all-natural Meal Replacement and Recovery Shakes as well as Coffee and light snacks.
Enjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST
every Friday between 4-7pm, and every Sunday, all day!
CLUB CA$H CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS
Club Ca$h is redeemable for items at Boost Cafe and Shakes, or at HRC Fitness towards personal training, small group training, swim lessons, kids programs, racquetball instruction and items at our Pro Shop.
Stop by the Front Desk to purchase CLUB CA$H CARDS!
Leave us any and all comments and feedback about your experience at HRC.
Refer A Friend
Current HRC Members will receive $50 back for each friend that enrolls in a Full Membership. Share your fitness with your friends and family!