Membership with HRC Fitness includes:
- No Annual Contract
- Unlimited use of our Expansive Fitness center
- Free Access to more than 65 Group Fitness Classes (as listed on the group fitness schedule)
- Free Swim in our Indoor, heated, salt-water swimming pool (free swim limited during peak times, please see our pool schedule)
- Racquetball Courts – for recreational play and leagues
- Use of locker rooms and spa facilities including whirlpools and saunas
- Use of spacious and comfortable lounge areas
- Kids Clubhouse services (restricted to children of Full Club Members and adult Martial Arts Members only).
- Guest Passes (Guest passes are prorated based on membership enrollment date. The number of guests allowed is based on membership type. Each guest is permitted to use the club 3 times before guest fees are applied).
Individual Membership: 6 guests per year
Couple/Household/Family Membership: 12 guests per year
Senior/Heroes Membership: 3 guests per year
- 10% Discount on swim lessons with The Swim Academy, birthday parties hosted at HRC Fitness and the HRC Fun and Fit Summer Camp.
- 25% Discount on Karate Tuition with Hillsborough Family Martial Arts (not applicable to Aikido or Brazillion Jiu Jitsu).
- Free Youth in Motion Programs ($10 nonrefundable enrollment fee applies).
HRC Also Offers Fee-Based Services:
Contact us to schedule a 10-minute tour and talk about our membership benefits and rates.
Email our Member Services Director, Leah Patterson or call (908) 359-3600
Join and Receive our New Member Starter Package (Value $100):
- One-Hour Orientation with a Certified Personal Trainer
- One Free session of Small Group Training
- Free Protein Shake at BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Membership Types (Billed Monthly):
Adult* 30-64 years old
Young Adult* 23-29 years old
Teen 14-22 years old
Youth 3-13 years old
- Couple* (2 adults (ages 22+) living in same household)
- Family* (2 adults and 1 child (age 3-22) living in same household; additional adults/children can be added for an additional monthly fee).
- Relationship* Families with a student enrolled in the Premiere Dance Hillsborough pay a reduced membership price.
- Heroes* Reduced monthly rate is offered for all active first responders (police, fire, ambulance), active military and veterans including all branches of the armed forces, National Guard, and Coast Guard.
- Senior Reduced monthly rate offered for individuals ages 65 and up.
- HorizonbFit/AdvantabFit* HRC is a participating fitness facility with HorizonbFit. Eligible members who enroll in HorizonbFit and visit us at least 12 days a month receive an incentive of $20 a month – or up to $240 a year, from HorizonbFit. Check with your provider for eligibility.
- Silver Sneakers (Healthways)
To confirm if your insurance offers this plan, visit www.silversneakers.com
- Silver & Fit
To confirm if your insurance offers this plan, visit www.silverandfit.com.
- Daily Guest Pass
Adult: $15 (ages 18 and up)
Youth: $10 (ages 6-17)
Child: $5 (ages 5 and under)
- 2-Week and 4-Week Guest Passes are also available.
Call Member Services at (908) 359-3600 for rate information.
*$49 Enrollment Fee applies.
Guests using temporary programs cannot be offered discounts.
Members with a Couple or Family type membership must reside in the same household, proof may be requested.
For questions regarding memberships, please contact Member Services Director, Leah Patterson.
What’s Happening at HRC Fitness
Whats Happening at HRC Fitness?
Click here to read our latest newsletter.
Sign up to receive news and club promotions each month!
Learn to Swim
Swim Session 3 Registration is OPEN!
Click Here to register or call Member Services.
Session Runs: Monday, April 30 – Sunday, June 17, 2018 (7 Weeks)
BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Serving all-natural Meal Replacement and Recovery Shakes as well as Coffee and light snacks.
Enjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST
every Friday between 4-7pm, and every Sunday, all day!
CLUB CA$H CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS
Club Ca$h is redeemable for items at Boost Cafe and Shakes, or at HRC Fitness towards personal training, small group training, swim lessons, kids programs, racquetball instruction and items at our Pro Shop.
Stop by the Front Desk to purchase CLUB CA$H CARDS!
Refer A Friend
Current HRC Members will receive $50 back for each friend that enrolls in a Full Membership. Share your fitness with your friends and family!