Private Swim Lessons
Why may my child benefit from private lessons?
- Your child is stuck on a particular skill and a few private lessons in addition to regular lessons, may help them overcome their obstacle.
- You have a competitive swimmer that needs to focus on a particular stroke or skill to enhance their performance.
- Your child has specific needs that can be better addressed through private lessons. Examples are: Beginning swimmers who are older, children who need to pass a swim test, children who are extremely fearful of the water.
- You know that your child will work better in a one-on-one setting with an instructor.
- When you opt for private swimming lessons for kids, you have the luxury of choosing the time that’s most convenient for you and your child.
Can adults take private lessons?
Yes! Privates are available for adults of all ages and ability levels.
What’s Happening at HRC Fitness
JOIN HRC FITNESS IN MAY
PAY NO ENROLLMENT FEE
(Savings of $49, no long-term contract)
Become a Certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor!
Classes held at HRC Fitness!
HRC Fun & Fit Summer Camp Starts June 19!
Early Bird registration ends May 1!
Click to read our latest newsletter.
Youth in Motion Programs
Spring Session 2
Kids Yoga – 4/25 – 5/30
Kids Zumba – 5/4 – 6/8
Kids TRX/RIP training – 5/22 – 7/3
Youth F.I.T. – 4/17 – 5/22
Visit Member Online Services to Register.
Learn to Swim
Session 3 of Group Swim Lessons is Monday, April 24 – Sunday, June 11, 2017
BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Serving all-natural Meal Replacement and Recovery Shakes as well as Coffee and light snacks.HEALTHY HAPPY HOUREnjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST every Friday between 4-7pm.SUPER SHAKE SUNDAYEnjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST every Sunday, all day!
CLUB CA$H CARDS ARE GREAT GIFTS
Purchase “CLUB CA$H” Gift Cards for someone you care about!
Redeemable at BOOST Cafe and Shakes or towards Temporary Memberships, Personal and Small Group Training, Swimming Lessons, Kid’s Programs, Racquetball Instruction, and our Pro Shop. Stop by the Front Desk to purchase CLUB CA$H CARDS!
Refer A Friend
Current HRC Members will receive $50 back for each friend that enrolls in a Full Membership. Share your fitness with your friends and family!