Private Swim Lessons
Why may my child benefit from private lessons?
- Your child is stuck on a particular skill and a few private lessons in addition to regular lessons, may help them overcome their obstacle.
- You have a competitive swimmer that needs to focus on a particular stroke or skill to enhance their performance.
- Your child has specific needs that can be better addressed through private lessons. Examples are: Beginning swimmers who are older, children who need to pass a swim test, children who are extremely fearful of the water.
- You know that your child will work better in a one-on-one setting with an instructor.
- When you opt for private swimming lessons for kids, you have the luxury of choosing the time that’s most convenient for you and your child.
Can adults take private lessons?
Yes! Privates are available for adults of all ages and ability levels.
Contact Member Services at (908) 359-3600 for pricing information.
What’s Happening at HRC Fitness
Whats Happening at HRC Fitness?
Click here to read our latest newsletter.
Sign up to get our newsletter delivered right to your inbox, every week!
Learn to Swim
It’s not too late to register for Session 6 of Group Swim Lessons
Session Monday, October 30 – Sunday, December 10 (6 Weeks)
BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Serving all-natural Meal Replacement and Recovery Shakes as well as Coffee and light snacks.HEALTHY HAPPY HOUREnjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST every Friday between 4-7pm.SUPER SHAKE SUNDAYEnjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST every Sunday, all day!
CLUB CA$H CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS
Redeemable at BOOST Cafe and Shakes, or at HRC Fitness towards Temporary Memberships, Personal/Small Group Training, Swimming Lessons, Kid’s Programs, Racquetball Instruction, and items at our Pro Shop.
Stop by the Front Desk to purchase CLUB CA$H CARDS!
Refer A Friend
Current HRC Members will receive $50 back for each friend that enrolls in a Full Membership. Share your fitness with your friends and family!