Full memberships at HRC Fitness include unlimited use of:
- Expansive Fitness center
- Group fitness classes (excludes TRX/Rip Training and some other classes)
- Indoor, heated pool (free swim limited to designated “open” lanes during peak times)
- Racquetball – recreational play and leagues
- Locker room and spa facilities including whirlpools and saunas
- Spacious and comfortable lounge areas
- Babysitting services (restricted to children of Full Club Members and adult Martial Arts Members only).
Become a Member today. We have something for everyone. Contact us to schedule a 10 minute tour and review our membership benefits and rates.
Take advantage of these other membership benefits and services:
- One-Hour Orientation with a Certified Personal Trainer
- One Free session of Small Group Training
- Newly renovated facility
- Online Portal for registering, viewing and updating account info, and more
- Personal and Small Group Training (separate fees apply)
- BOOST Cafe and Shakes offering healthy protein shakes and meal replacements and other snacks
- Wellness counseling (separate fees apply)
- Updated locker rooms with spa facilities
- Spacious lounge with coffee and free wi-fi
- Free or discounted adolescent and teen fitness programs
- No annual contract!
Full Memberships (Billed Monthly)
$49 Enrollment Fee applies to the following memberships.
- Individual (Adult, 18 years of age or older) JOIN ONLINE
- Couple/Household (2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child under age of 18 living in same household) JOIN ONLINE
- Family (up to 2 adults and children under age of 18 living in same household; additional adult members can be added for an additional fee of $20 each/month). JOIN ONLINE
- Dance Relationship: Families with a student enrolled in the Premiere Dance Hillsborough program pay a reduced membership price.
- HorizonbFit: HRC is a participating fitness facility with HorizonbFit. Eligible members who enroll in HorizonbFit and visit us at least 12 days a month receive an incentive of $20 a month – or up to $240 a year, from HorizonbFit. Check with your provider for eligibility.
- Heroes: Active first responders (police, fire, ambulance), active military and veterans including all branches of the armed forces, National Guard, and Coast Guard. Enrollment fee does not apply.
- Student: Individuals 14-23 years old with valid student identification. Enrollment fee does not apply.
For questions regarding memberships, please contact Member Services Director, Leah Patterson.
Temporary Memberships and Special Programs
-Visit our Membership Services desk to inquire about or sign up for these Programs (member discounts do not apply).
- Daily Guest Pass $15
- 3-month student (under age 21) $130
- 2 week guest pass $45
- 4 week guest pass $75
- 3-month memberships also available for Individuals, Couples, and Families
- Senior: Individuals age 65 and up.
- HRC participates in Silver Sneakers (Healthways) and Silver & Fit. Check with your insurance company to see if you qualify. No usage restrictions. To confirm if your health plan or Medicare Supplement carrier offers one of these plans, visit www.silversneakers.com or www.silverandfit.com.
- Insurance Plans: Check with your company to inquire about special membership rates through their insurance plan.
What’s Happening at HRC Fitness
Whats Happening at HRC Fitness?
Click here to read our latest newsletter.
Sign up to get our newsletter delivered right to your inbox, every week!
Learn to Swim
It’s not too late to register for Session 6 of Group Swim Lessons
Session Monday, October 30 – Sunday, December 10 (6 Weeks)
BOOST Cafe and Shakes
Serving all-natural Meal Replacement and Recovery Shakes as well as Coffee and light snacks.HEALTHY HAPPY HOUREnjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST every Friday between 4-7pm.SUPER SHAKE SUNDAYEnjoy 25% off large sized shakes at BOOST every Sunday, all day!
CLUB CA$H CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS
Redeemable at BOOST Cafe and Shakes, or at HRC Fitness towards Temporary Memberships, Personal/Small Group Training, Swimming Lessons, Kid’s Programs, Racquetball Instruction, and items at our Pro Shop.
Stop by the Front Desk to purchase CLUB CA$H CARDS!
Refer A Friend
Current HRC Members will receive $50 back for each friend that enrolls in a Full Membership. Share your fitness with your friends and family!