In the News
- Easter Holiday Facility Closing - Sunday, April 5
- Information about HRC's Fun & Fit Summer Camp is now available.
- OTHER NEWS
- NEW! Upper Cuts Strength Training - Wednesday evenings 6:15pm. A class that provides a variety of exercises to firm the muscles of the upper body using hand-held weights.
- NEW! Intro Yoga - Feb 7 through Mar 28 on Saturdays 9:45-10:30am. Beginner friendly positions, if you are new to Yoga, have flexibility challenges or would like a refresher on the basics.
- NEW! PiYo Mondays 10:30am and Tuesdays at 6pm.
PiYo speeds everything up—including your results—by introducing you to dynamic, flowing sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your muscles and increase your flexibility.
- NEW! Pound Wednesdays 5:30pm.
POUND is a full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming.
- NEW! Drums Alive! Fridays 9:15am
This Cardio class combines movement with the powerful beat and rhythms of drumming for an amazing brain and body workout!
- Spring Racquetball Leagues - starts March 23, sign-ups begin Feb 16
- 2015 NJ AAU District Karate Championship - March 22
- NEW! New Red & Blue Belt Karate Class - starts January 10 on Saturdays 12:10-1:10pm